Thursday, June 23, 2011

Food Diary #1

This time around I'm going to post some old photos of dishes that I've made during the past 2 school years, it's quite a bit to just upload all of them I find haha, so I'll upload more later. Enjoy!

 (Please excuse the bad quality of photos!)

Omelette
 

Baked Potato

Bow tie pasta with cheddar and cut up chicken fingers

 Wonton Soup

Tempura Shrimp

Tilapia Filets with Homemade Tomato Sauce
 Beef and Spinach Aluoette with Garlicky Spinach and a random skewer haha
 

 Spaghetti and a glass of orange juice

Vietnamese "Sour Soup/ Canh Chua"

Seafood rice porridge


I really don't remember what this was... but I do remember it was delicious 
Might've been something called "Bun Mam" *shrug*

Pho! Beef Noodle Soup

Homemade Cheeseburgers!
 Vietnamese Crepes

Ice cream melon! (Vanilla outside and chocolate inside)

Breakfast Sandwiches

Giant Cookie and a glass of milk

Beef and Spinach Quesadillas

Banana Bread

Chicken Salad Sandwich

Eggy's in a Blanket- with Love. 
(added some mayo and hot sauce)


Cheddar Bacon and Broccoli Quiche

Lasagna
(made with my own homemade tomato sauce!)


 Birthday Cake for Al's niece's first b-day with Butter Cream Icing. First time trying to decorate a cake. I want to try using fondant one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment